ICT v Saints 8/4/17

ejksjfc

Missing this much to my disappointment as "home" games are always a bonus. This has a draw written all over it for me but if there is a winner it will be Saints.

As I mentioned elsewhere the loan signing of young Clive looks inspired all of a sudden!

I am sure the Highland Saints will miss this 'home fixture' if Caley go down but I don't think anyone will miss the actual football. Always a torrid match there. Hard to predict anything but a low scoring game.

This Highland Saint wont miss this 'home fixture'. Cold, soulless stadium where we rarely play well... Hopefully tomorrow will be different.

I think every team below us have been at the bottom of the league at one point & I don't think we have taken too many points off them when they have been at the bottom.

So let's have a go & go all out for 3 points.

Win tomorrow & it will set us up nicely for Dons.

If Saints display the same energy and tempo they showed on Wednesday we will have a good chance to win this.

Same team is bound to be given the chance to start so young Smith in at fullback.

Confidence should be high and allow us to play our game. 

This Highland Saint wont miss this 'home fixture'. Cold, soulless stadium where we rarely play well... Hopefully tomorrow will be different.

That is what I meant when I said you won't miss the actual football. You will miss the ease of having it so close, meeting up etc but not the actual match.

Unless of course you all hate each other.