ICT v Saints 8/4/17

ejksjfc

shit, didnt know ICT offered that... would have been on it otherwise. Nice to see progressive nature of at least some of the SP clubs catering to non-locals. Thats Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts, Dundee, Rangers, ICT we can watch live, any missed?

Surprisingly decent production values, too: Multi-camera angles, replays, etc.

Did you win a packet Ghostie? or are you going to walk to Abernethy to kick said resident in the goolies

I won't feel it. Just won a ton on the National, had the winner. (Actually the wife did, but I am currently explaining at great length how I will look after the winnings carefully for her).

St Johnstone manager Tommy Wright: "We went in 1-0 at half-time without playing particularly well but looked a threat. We looked comfortable enough and then the sending-off, we were ruthless. We scored two and maybe could have scored two or three more.

"The attitude to go and kick on and make sure we got that second goal, to make sure we weren't having any problems in the last few minutes, was excellent.

"It's been a week that didn't start so well that's ended absolutely magnificently for us. We enjoy defending. We don't panic when we're under pressure. We're a good side that can do both sides of the game.

"There's a better chance tonight (of finishing third) but we're not going to get carried away. We'll just keep working away. It keeps us five ahead of Hearts. It was an important result."

Guest ScottMann

Gary Warren shown a red by the ref in the tunnel at full time. Fancy having 2 players sent off in the same match. What an absolute embarrassment to the game. I hope the SFA throw the book at them.

Boy would I love for us to finish third above rangers all the media can see the league being Celtics rangers and may Aberdeen imagine a wee team like ours being up there

You know, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this happens and they still don't even talk about us as one of the best clubs in the Country. 

Oh aye. Getting ahead of myself there! :oops:

You know, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this happens and they still don't even talk about us as one of the best clubs in the Country. 

If only we had got the 3 points at Hamilton... I know it's probably heresy to say this but the 'incident' actually livened up what I thought was a pretty turgid game:laugh: 

Yeah ide imagine we wouldn't  even be mentioned just Celtic winning the league and rangers finishing forth if I was Tommy idea motivate the players with this