Saints Exiles POTY Award - Season 2016-2017

AthensSaint

1. Shaughnessy
  2. Clark
  3. Swanson

Would have probably gone for Zander if he'd played more games. It's easy to forget how good Danny was in the first half of the season, and he'd have been a shoe-in if he'd kept it up.

But it's got to be Joe: He's been the model of consistency, and has got better as the season's gone on.

Sixties, babychunder, Spazzo, Teamwork et al,

anyone up for getting a table for this on the basis it is on the Evening of Sunday 21st May ? I'm not booking anything till POTY night is confirmed but hopefully it is the evening of last game of the season. What are the size of tables as I reckon my son and his g/f will come as well as Rickardo so that is a minimum of four from me. Can route through London if anyone is up for a pint on the days before the game. In laws are based in Wimbledon so easy for me to stop over. PM me if easier. Anyway, I will call Bev on Monday.

1. Joe the Throw

2. Zander

3. Liam

Would have had Foster in there somewhere until Hamilton...

Ghostie, are you able to help with engraving again? If so, when do you need the results by?

The engraving is sorted. Results by 5th May. I will send out a couple of prompts before deadline. Looking to get a Saint Exile table together for POTY when the club makes the official announcement. Are you interested in joining us??

The engraving is sorted. Results by 5th May. I will send out a couple of prompts before deadline. Looking to get a Saint Exile table together for POTY when the club makes the official announcement. Are you interested in joining us??

I'm up the week before, unfortunately. I wanted to get a couple of games in before the season ends and chose the Hearts midweek game. That gave me the choice of the Rangers match last game of the season or Plastic Whistle the week before. I just cannot abide the hideous bigots so chose Thistle instead. Hope it goes well though.

I'm going for Danny Swanson. Excellent start to the season, drifted off towards the middle but was still ok and was arguably being judged harshly due to the high standards he'd previously set, then a return to excellent performances in recent weeks.

I only became an exile in March, so I'm not sure if my vote should count.

2nd - Joe Shaughnessy

3rd - Liam Craig