Season tickets on sale on friday

Cagey

• 2 weeks later...

Details will be announced next week. 

Admission to TWO Betfred League Cup group matches will also be included as part of the season ticket, should Saints participate in the group stages of the tournament.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/season-tickets-201718-sale-now

Saints given a bye into the second round of the Betfred League Cup. 

• 2 weeks later...

What a hassle getting my season ticket sorted this year, anyone else had any bother?  No applications left at the turnstile as advertised before last game, got no reply after emailing to get one sent out, had to phone twice as didn't get one sent out the first time.  Application pack arrived today...hurahh!  Filled in main form to find no Zebra finance form so had to phone again to get this sent out separately!  Thank fu@k the application process started early or I'd be lucky to have before the start of next season!

Slambrother. You need to start turning up before the game starts if you want to get your season ticket pack. :cool:

You are right that they stated they would be at the turnstiles. This was changed to the Muirton suite, think I may have got an e-mail about this. You should have asked me at the game, but probably to far away as someone would have taken your seat by the time you arrive.

What a hassle getting my season ticket sorted this year, anyone else had any bother?  No applications left at the turnstile as advertised before last game, got no reply after emailing to get one sent out, had to phone twice as didn't get one sent out the first time.  Application pack arrived today...hurahh!  Filled in main form to find no Zebra finance form so had to phone again to get this sent out separately!  Thank fu@k the application process started early or I'd be lucky to have before the start of next season!

Both forms are available on the club website - http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/season-tickets

Both forms are available on the club website - http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/season-tickets

Downloaded an application form and paid cash at the Office, as I posted on here on 26th April.

As of 12th June, Season ticket had not been received.

Has anyone received there S/T yet?

Edited by HOODLUM65

Slambrother. You need to start turning up before the game starts if you want to get your season ticket pack. :cool:

You are right that they stated they would be at the turnstiles. This was changed to the Muirton suite, think I may have got an e-mail about this. You should have asked me at the game, but probably to far away as someone would have taken your seat by the time you arrive.

Ha ha, very good!  It's ok my new season resolution is to be seated for atleast 2 mins to 3! :)

I'm raging.  I'm looking to renew my season ticket but I've not got around to downloading the form or visiting the stadium.  I've lost (wife possibly recycled) the form I picked up at Suite.  Why is it not just automatic. Shambles.

Anyway I called up the other day and have till end of June to renew and keep the seat.  

Still raging as a radge.  Just cos I've done sod all about it and the end of June deadline is fast approaching