Season tickets on sale on friday

Cagey

I applied for a season ticket with zebra finance 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything back since then, has anyone on here had their confirmation letter to say their finance has been accepted? 

I've bought season ticket this way for a good few years and it can take a bit of time to hear back from them.  I've not had the usual confirmation letter from them either.   

Don't know what this means interms of getting discount for the upcoming  European game.  Obviously I will be a season ticket holder but probably won't have a season ticket book to show/use voucher.  Might give the club a call to see what their thinking about this.

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch

Wouldn't surprise me, although my saints card is a higher number than that. Not sure that means much though.....

Would be interesting to see how many we actually sell each year. Always assumed c1,500. Out 'core' home support is c2,250 and would imagine 50-75% are season ticket holders.

Usual is region of 2000. See Motherwell have sold 3900!

Whatever figure their stating is an absolute sham...Motherwell are full of crap however our small figure is scary  given the       benefits etc       I don't think our club can do any better      and Upon purchase you will also receive a 'Saints Card', which entitles you to exclusive discounts around the city of Perth including 25% off at Frankie & Benny's, 50% off a day pass at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa, half-price car washes at IMO Car Wash, and much more! Read about the Saints Card HERE.

Time for the ex pats to come home

Edited by byebyedundee

at 90% of total sales for season 16/17 according to clicky still doesn't specify what sales were last year but good to see this years off to a good start in comparison.

if 1 more person applies then it could well be 10 season tickers sold and not 9, i wish people wouldn't put out meaningless stats, to quote Ron Burgundy "60% of the time,it works everytime"

Context please SJFC just how many season tickets have been sold?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks dmc.

Surprised at that. Mebbe just not financially viable due to the comparatively low numbers shifted each season?

Cheers.

I doubt it.

I've had a season card for bray wanderers, they are really in the shit financially after a backer walked away (rescue package now in place) and released  their attendance breakdown a few weeks ago.

They claim they sell on avarage 100 to 200 season cards a year for last 5 years.

The season tickets are 'credit cards' with a bar code/ q code that you swipe to get in.

Match day tickets can be purchased online, and you swipe your phone to get in.

Average attendance for last five years is less than 1k a game.

• 3 weeks later...