Alan Storrar Cars

Mr Dennis Wise

Should ASC make a better logo?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Alan Storrar Cars is to be our sponsor again next season, surely he needs to provide a better logo?

If he is willing to put his money into the club then he can Mickley mouse as his logo as far iam concerned. 

Maybe we will spring a wee surprise and get an international company as sponsor. 

I just think its a bit demeaning to be sponsored by a second hand car dealer.

Surely we could get a bookie a drinks company or a loan company.

As tommy wright said celtic are buying ferrari rangers and aberdeen are looking at mercy and saints shop in second hand car market. 

So second hand car dealership is apt. 

I take it you always buy brand new motors cagey?

As tommy wright said celtic are buying ferrari rangers and aberdeen are looking at mercy and saints shop in second hand car market. 

So second hand car dealership is apt. 

I take it you always buy brand new motors cagey?

I saw a nice Bentley in their place a few weeks ago when my daughter bought a car from them .!Very nice people to deal with.!p.s. Sevco and Mercs .?!...cannae even settle their newspaper bills.! then again they have a History.? but nae MOT.!They have an MO,H from a deal last year with little mileage on his clock. since they bought him,!

Edited by croc

Guest ScottMann

The Alan Storrar Cars from his website would be fine as well as introduce some continuity but he had that option this season and didn't choose it. Maybe the increased exposure Saints have given the shirt sponsor this season has helped attract the international company mentioned earlier!

I may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but from some stuff I've seen on social media I think we might be in for a decent strip next season perhaps based on the very popular pinstripe one. I could be miles off of course!

• 3 years later...
On 4/25/2017 at 4:26 AM, Guest ScottMann said:

The Alan Storrar Cars from his website would be fine as well as introduce some continuity but he had that option this season and didn't choose it. Maybe the increased exposure Saints have given the shirt sponsor this season has helped attract the international company mentioned earlier!

I may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but from some stuff I've seen on social media I think we might be in for a decent strip next season perhaps based on the very popular pinstripe one. I could be miles off of course!

Ah, the joy of opinions! I really didn't like that pinstripe.... The tops of the last couple of seasons have been simple and classy. Apart from the socks. As regards ATC, a local company supporting the club is fine by me- but the strip design is a mess. Saints can't exactly be picky with sponsors. Is it next year we're getting the Stone of Destiny back? Perthshire Tourism would be fine- didn't we have "Invest in Perth" for a while? Shirt sponsorship in general is under a bit of scrutiny with gambling companies in the firing line for being banned at a future date. Just keep it simple Saints, don't mess too much with a winning strip...