Aberdeen vs Saint Johnstone Sat. 29th April

HOODLUM65

Ā 

I sincerely hope you're kidding. You would rather play Thomson ahead of Swanson against the 2nd best team in the country in a game where even a point can be seen as a victory with securing 4th in mind?

I'm sure he's a decent enough lad, but Thomson is not good enough for Premiership football,Ā I'm pretty sure he's struggle in the Championship if I'm entirely honest with my opinion. Considering he looks utterly lost against lower Premiership opposition Aberdeen would chew him up and spit him back out again!

Swanson on the other hand, is our best player. Like it or lump it, he was the only one that managed to drag the rest of the team into competing with Aberdeen a couple of weeks ago. To drop him just because a minority (and you are by the way) of fans have got there knickers in a twist because the inevitable has happened and he is movingĀ on is utterly ludicrous. Swanson is still being paid a wage to do a job and therefore should be utilized to do so in our remaining games.Ā Ā 

As for not awarding the player of the year, The Player of the Year award because some fans are in the cream puff with him? Grow up!!!

Ha ha, well if you believe in tempting fate, you're very welcome :)

Watched the game on sheep tv. Rotten stuff until the last ten minutes. Neither team could string a few passes together.

Saints really missed macca's link-up play. Draw would've been a fair result. Bit of luck and a couple of quality finishes made the difference in the end.

I've got a real sense of deja vu, similar result to a couple of years ago when Chris Kane scored against Aberdeen.Ā 

What is it with Saints and post-split games? I was (rather pessimisticly) convinced we'd get thrashed today. Should have learned by now!

Ā 

I've got a real sense of deja vu, similar result to a couple of years ago when Chris Kane scored against Aberdeen.Ā 

What is it with Saints and post-split games? I was (rather pessimisticly) convinced we'd get thrashed today. Should have learned by now!

Saints only win when they are not expected to.