Celtic vs Saint Johnstone Sat. 06 May.

HOODLUM65

Bit of a doing in truth. Often moan about us not putting in a tackle at Celtic Park; today we couldn't get close enough to make them. A few players out but starting team and system put us up against it. When we changed shape and Cummins moved left, we did better in last 15 minutes of first half but think it was always a matter of time before Celtic ran away with it. Can't see anyone getting close to them whilst Rodgers is at the helm.

Our goal was a decent one to pull a positive, good touch and switch from MacLean, smart pass from Swanson, quality cross from Foster and then good composure from MacLean after Gordon makes a wonder save from Cummins.

Think third is out of our grasp now come on Aberdeen pump hearts tomorrow please

I don't think so obviously if we had won today it would be  easier but in reality today was a nothing game for us as it was last week for that team from Weegieland who masquerade as the now defunct Rangers.

If we win all 3 games at McD I honestly think we will be third Thistle doing us a favour tomorrow would be great. Would it not be great to go into the last game knowing that if we win we overtake the tax dodgers from govan.

I don't think so obviously if we had won today it would be  easier but in reality today was a nothing game for us as it was last week for that team from Weegieland who masquerade as the now defunct Rangers.

If we win all 3 games at McD I honestly think we will be third Thistle doing us a favour tomorrow would be great. Would it not be great to go into the last game knowing that if we win we overtake the tax dodgers from govan.

Love your enthusiasm Eddie, think we need to concentrate on fourth, third ain't going to happen

Disappointing result this afternoon but not unexpected sadly. Good first half and a good , quick response, to going a goal down but ultimately individual errors cost us any chance of getting something from the game. They are a very talented and skilful side and as we cannot expect to match that, we needed to be more energetic, work harder and be quite physical. Did well in the first 45 minutes but that seemed to drop in the second. Not to worry. Onwards and upwards. COYS

Love your enthusiasm Eddie, think we need to concentrate on fourth, third ain't going to happen

Obviously a lot depends on what happens tomorrow (cmon the Jags) but I do think if we win our 3 home games we WILL be third. Next weeks game with Plastic Whistle is the one where I think we might f*** up third. I honestly think we have fourth in the bag already................ (which being entirely selfish I am a bit pissed off about because I am away in Oz when the first, second and first leg of the third round are on :laugh:)

Obviously a lot depends on what happens tomorrow (cmon the Jags) but I do think if we win our 3 home games we WILL be third. Next weeks game with Plastic Whistle is the one where I think we might f*** up third. I honestly think we have fourth in the bag already................ (which being entirely selfish I am a bit pissed off about because I am away in Oz when the first, second and first leg of the third round are on :laugh:)

Away to Oz?

Canny hide money.

Will think of you on my European travels.

Away to Oz?

Canny hide money.

Will think of you on my European travels.

You could always find a stream for me or failing that text updates. I will actually be mid air somewhere in the southern hemisphere when the first game is on (the last time that happened I was flying back from Lanzarote when we were playing Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup semi final).

Unfortunately working in a school my holiday dates are decided for me............or maybe I am just a pessimist. :wink:

so how the fook are you away the last week of term then!!

Same booked last year and miss both games if we get there, done it three times this one, Turkey & Luzern, it's they corrupt fookers at UEFA's fault