Richard Foster

Dave Ferg

• 4 weeks later...

If he had half a brain he would have kicked a hole in the useless tools head.

(I'll need to control my anger towards these officials who do my team a disservice) :laugh::cry:

Nah yer alright mate. Ref on sat was an absolute fanny in fact he was that bad he took all the stick that my nephew usually reserves for the lino.:-)

If he had half a brain he would have kicked a hole in the useless tools head.

(I'll need to control my anger towards these officials who do my team a disservice) :laugh::cry:

Nah yer alright mate. Ref on sat was an absolute fanny in fact he was that bad he took all the stick that my nephew usually reserves for the lino.:-)

Talking bout Lino, thought ball was over the line on standside twice, yet play was allowed to continue in Dees favour.

Talking bout Lino, thought ball was over the line on standside twice, yet play was allowed to continue in Dees favour.

Aye it was and one occasion nae mair than 10-15 feet from the lino shocking officiating even by spfl standards.

Maybe trying tae make the jags v **** ref and linos look competent.

I wonder if the compliance officer can do anything? It seems that windass will get off with his hand gesture at the jags fans on Friday as the rules have changed and he can't punish it with a retrospective ban. 

Can only do it for excessive force. 

As was used on the refs door?   :-)

I wonder if the compliance officer can do anything? It seems that windass will get off with his hand gesture at the jags fans on Friday as the rules have changed and he can't punish it with a retrospective ban. 

Can only do it for excessive force. 

Depends. If the referee includes it in his report then Fosters ****ed. If the ref had completed his report and sent it in before he done it he might get away with it. Pure speculation but I'd suggest he done it straight after the match in the way back to the dressing room, so he'll be in the report 

Depends. If the referee includes it in his report then Fosters ****ed. If the ref had completed his report and sent it in before he done it he might get away with it. Pure speculation but I'd suggest he done it straight after the match in the way back to the dressing room, so he'll be in the report 

If that was the case then the ref would deal with it there and then and put it in as a red card. 

BBC say the referee saw Foster "damage" the door and has included the incident in his report.  Perhaps Ricardo was aiming at the ref and missed!

Good one s.i. I've often wondered why the Bryson Doctrine only applied when the old RFC were fielding inelligible players but doesn't apply when they swing punches and miss. (Although imperfect it should surely be elligible due to the intention to land it).

I fear the B.D. will be applied in this case. (even though the door never came aff its hinges).

Not the first player to take his frustrations out on a part of the Dens park infrastructure, seem to remember it was a dressing room window the last time.

he does seem to be an angry angry man however.

That could be the difference in this case, it was the referee door so it could be looked as showing aggressive behaviour towards the referee I remember in my playing days one of our lads got a long ban for punching/kicking in the referee door, he did confront the ref and tore up his note book.  

ps it turned out the door was not locked and he could have just opened it and walked in that went against him as he used excessive force to gain entry to confront the Referee  .