Wap Player of the year trophys

I am disappointed to announce that as of today We still have not had our trophys returned from last years winners , Muzz ( not one phucking surprise there then) and that fud Darnell Fisher. The deadline for engraving has long gone..  I am especially pissed off as I  began the process more than 6 weeks ago. Paul Smith has been my contact and  I do not blame him one bit. He has tried  to  get things sorted and continues to do so. The players  are the ones  responsible and  it shows a lack of class and a bucket full of "couldnae give a ****". I have  just spoken with Paul again and it may well be the case that the club will have to purchase new  trophys and get the engraving done themselves. I will then have to look back through the archives to get a list of previous winners so they can also be engraved again onto the gongs.

So this is where we are. I have informed Paul that Andrew Holden will ( with his laddie) be presenting the two awards ( if there are awards to present) I have told Saints who the winners are and as of this point, I now give not one phuck. I was not going to the dinner anyway but going forward, I will NOT be doing this again. IF we get the trophys sorted, either someone else can offer to deal with this in future years or the players who have won this year can  keep the ****ing things. I really do find this quite disgraceful and that's why I am no longer wasting a second of my time on it. If you want to  take this job on for future years, please PM me. If no-one does then so be it. I refuse to flog a dead horse.

The Exiles trophy HAS been returned by Spoony, which does not surprise me because as a fan I am sure he  understands the responsibility and the importance of these things to the fans. The laddie is one of the good guys. Saints will be getting this trophy engraved with Joe the throws name and I have  told Paul that  Athens Saint and one other ( who I had forgotten during our phone call) would be there on the night to present it.

I think that that about covers it.

Ghostie , over and out.

I am disappointed to announce that as of today We still have not had our trophys returned from last years winners , Muzz ( not one phucking surprise there then) and that fud Darnell Fisher. The deadline for engraving has long gone..  I am especially pissed off as I  began the process more than 6 weeks ago. Paul Smith has been my contact and  I do not blame him one bit. He has tried  to  get things sorted and continues to do so. The players  are the ones  responsible and  it shows a lack of class and a bucket full of "couldnae give a ****". I have  just spoken with Paul again and it may well be the case that the club will have to purchase new  trophys and get the engraving done themselves. I will then have to look back through the archives to get a list of previous winners so they can also be engraved again onto the gongs.

So this is where we are. I have informed Paul that Andrew Holden will ( with his laddie) be presenting the two awards ( if there are awards to present) I have told Saints who the winners are and as of this point, I now give not one phuck. I was not going to the dinner anyway but going forward, I will NOT be doing this again. IF we get the trophys sorted, either someone else can offer to deal with this in future years or the players who have won this year can  keep the ****ing things. I really do find this quite disgraceful and that's why I am no longer wasting a second of my time on it. If you want to  take this job on for future years, please PM me. If no-one does then so be it. I refuse to flog a dead horse.

The Exiles trophy HAS been returned by Spoony, which does not surprise me because as a fan I am sure he  understands the responsibility and the importance of these things to the fans. The laddie is one of the good guys. Saints will be getting this trophy engraved with Joe the throws name and I have  told Paul that  Athens Saint and one other ( who I had forgotten during our phone call) would be there on the night to present it.

I think that that about covers it.

Ghostie , over and out.

This is a real sad state of affairs.

I hope this gets resolved and you Ghosty are encouraged to continue after Broon sends you a heartfelt apology displaying his disappointment with his charges.