Play-Offs

541ntees

who do we want to win tonight?

as good as it is being in a higher league than your rivals it would be good to get the derby back plus we cant have macca missing another game if falkirk come up with their astroturf , hopefully accies will go down too meaning macca only misses killie

"Hamilton Accies midfielder Massimo Donati insists the Premiership play-off against Dundee United will eclipse featuring for Celtic in the Champions League and starring in Serie A. (Various)"

What drugs is this guy on?????

I was thinking he must be off drugs now and just can't remember those occasions. 

"Hamilton Accies midfielder Massimo Donati insists the Premiership play-off against Dundee United will eclipse featuring for Celtic in the Champions League and starring in Serie A. (Various)"

What drugs is this guy on?????

Don't think he had much success in champions league & the play off games are the biggest in Hamilton's history.

They're in for 20% of Andy Robertson's impending £10m or so Transfer to Liverpool (or next highest bidder). Will keep them afloat

Looks like they will be "banking " on this money now after todays result. 

Dillon was losing it with some guy in the crowd well after the game was finished. What was that all about?

Looks like they will be "banking " on this money now after todays result. 

Dillon was losing it with some guy in the crowd well after the game was finished. What was that all about?

Must have been bad for Dillon to react like that......I can well imagine some of the abuse that the players were getting...for not being able to beat Accies.  Football fans are not the easiest to please, some Utd fans simply cannot accept the club's current position and are blaming anyone and everyone for the mess.  I never thought we would come up this year, a club who hardly won a game in 18 months was unlikely to reverse that habit in a single season.  I have been impressed with McKinnon, he is learning and giving him another season at least is the only sensible course of action.  We may well start as favourites next time out, with no Hibs, Sevco, or Hearts, next season's championship is certainly winnable.  I fear the approaching austerity will provide big challenges but we should still have the resources to put in a serious challenge.

Must have been bad for Dillon to react like that......I can well imagine some of the abuse that the players were getting...for not being able to beat Accies.  Football fans are not the easiest to please, some Utd fans simply cannot accept the club's current position and are blaming anyone and everyone for the mess.  I never thought we would come up this year, a club who hardly won a game in 18 months was unlikely to reverse that habit in a single season.  I have been impressed with McKinnon, he is learning and giving him another season at least is the only sensible course of action.  We may well start as favourites next time out, with no Hibs, Sevco, or Hearts, next season's championship is certainly winnable.  I fear the approaching austerity will provide big challenges but we should still have the resources to put in a serious challenge.

Impressed. When you should be full of despair ,you are optimistic.

Hard luck, who knows what might have happened had you got that late penalty at Tannadice.  I took Hamilton off my Christmas card list in April and nothing I have heard from Canning since is likely to make me change my mind.

Impressed. When you should be full of despair ,you are optimistic.

Generally I choose to be optimistic, it feels better.  Why despair? We lost a single game at Tannadice last season, and we're always unlikely to finish higher than Lennon's hibs, who i think will be a top six side next season.

I like Raymond he always talks football and  it was always gonna take more than a season to rebuild.  He will have a very different side next season, a good start will be vital.. ...so I chooseto remain optimistic. :)

Generally I choose to be optimistic, it feels better.  Why despair? We lost a single game at Tannadice last season, and we're always unlikely to finish higher than Lennon's hibs, who i think will be a top six side next season.

I like Raymond he always talks football and  it was always gonna take more than a season to rebuild.  He will have a very different side next season, a good start will be vital.. ...so I chooseto remain optimistic. :)

Roddy I think I speak for many when I say that I'd much rather DUFC were in the SPFL rather than Hamilton. Great effort, you fell at the final hurdle, but so did Hibs, I hope you make it back up next season.