SaintJet

St.Johnstone v Rangers

67 posts in this topic

Last game of another wonderful season.

Very difficult to articulate what this time as a genuine top team in Scotland means to some of us of certain vintage.  To sit proudly above the both Tayside "Giants" and both Edinburgh teams when no one can for a moment even question that we are there on merit is a special feeling. Undoubtedly these last 6, perhaps 7 years have been the greatest in our history.

To the game; I see Clark starting ahead of Mannus and Thomson and Kane on from the start. No doubt the nutters from the west will through to cause mayhem outside the game but lets keep our composure on and off the field for another end to a brilliant season. Come on you Saints!

It's hard to get your head round the fact that loads of young Saintees out there have never known a time when we were not a top team. When a good Saturday was an away draw at Stenhousemuir. It must be really boring for them when we older farts keep saying enjoy it, because it won't last. But do enjoy it, because it won't last! But in the meantime, going into games against Sevco expecting to win is just a joy. Tommy is unquestionably a god. 

Playing well, obvious and clear problems in Sevco defence playing from the back. Can see us winning comfortably to be honest.

COYS!

Playing well, obvious and clear problems in Sevco defence playing from the back. Can see us winning comfortably to be honest.

COYS!

Wait a minute.

Don't get too excited.

Just noticed who the Ref. is for this game.

Chip off the old block.

Andrew (feckin ) Dallas.

Can see a pen. getting them ahead.

Taking my 9 year old granddaughter to her first bigot brother game, she said, I hope no one swears,I said I can't guarantee it,someone might, but to rise above them, coys!! Get right into the bastards :wink:

sleepless and Kinnoull Kicker like this

Pedro says they will have to deal with Saints long ball game.

The hammer throwers quote from graham souness comes to mind 

Anything to be read into Michael Coulsons complete omission from the matchday squad of 18?

Very few league starts this season(0 goals). He has never played a full 90minutes for us. I think the longest he was ever on the pitch was 70-odd against Inverness..