St.Johnstone v Rangers

SaintJet

The players wet down the tunnel as thats the procedure when a pitch invasion occurs. Like it or not its the group of kids who ran on the pitch at the final whistle that ruined it.

Not true. The 10 kids that came onto the pitch wandered about amongst the players then ran off. The players were on their way to the tunnel regardless. 

Poor communication from Saints, does it really surprise you. For a club that does so well on the park, let themselves down a lot with this area constantly.

Expected to see the players after having such a great season, fair play to Macca, Midge and Liam, seemed to keep looking over to see where the others were, so obviously they weren't communicated anything to get off the pitch.

just seen that piss take video by Mr Rangers Andy Halliday, guys a fanny

Fair play to the 3 that went over to the fans. Pretty disappointing from the rest of them though, including Tommy. I mind the last time we played Rangers on the final day of the season about 5 year ago they just pissed off up the tunnel.

Fair play to the 3 that went over to the fans. Pretty disappointing from the rest of them though, including Tommy. I mind the last time we played Rangers on the final day of the season about 5 year ago they just pissed off up the tunnel.

Saintj that is the game I was talking about the players thought they were coming back out and had the one I spoke to had his wee one ready to go on the pitch with him. When they came out  nobody was there.

The players wet down the tunnel as thats the procedure when a pitch invasion occurs. Like it or not its the group of kids who ran on the pitch at the final whistle that ruined it.

Not convinced about this - club should have relayed the after match appreciation to the fans - every club in the land do this.

Off topic - good to see you back on Random.

Saintj that is the game I was talking about the players thought they were coming back out and had the one I spoke to had his wee one ready to go on the pitch with him. When they came out  nobody was there.

I don't remember there being any sort of invasion in that game at all seeing as we got pumped 4 0 and finished 6th that year. I do remember 1 of the players thought they were going back out but Lomas apparently dingied that. I could be wrong though, I mind waiting longer and it never looked like they were coming out.

Tommy hasn't said anything about it so I'll assume it's got nothing to do with the few kids running on the pitch at the end, which is kinda strange as I'm sure Tommy said before the game that fans would want to thank the team for their efforts this season.

Anything to be read into Michael Coulsons complete omission from the matchday squad of 18?

Very few league starts this season(0 goals). He has never played a full 90minutes for us. I think the longest he was ever on the pitch was 70-odd against Inverness..

Bump...

Coulson has not been good enough..

Last in, first out, and Tommy will hopefully continue to improve the squad while keeping the core together.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz