MOTM Saints 1 - Sevco 2 - 21/05/17

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 1 - Sevco 2 - 21/05/17  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thought Thomson dominated their left back & is my mom.

Don't know how sponsors gave it to Cummins apart from goal.

Thought Greg Hurst did well when he came on.

How Alston was runner up for player of the year,I don't know.

Millar was good, able to carry the ball and beat men rather than just pass it square. Back four crumbled to mince when pressed by Windass, Tavernier, and Monkey-heid Waghorn. Young Thomson showed some promise. Kane is not good enough at this level, needs to bulk up a bit. Craig and Cummins not very good. Alston was anonymous. Macca put himself about but didn't achieve much except ripping Master Bates' shirt. I though no. 54 Wilson was trying to mount Macca like that black dug that used to lurk near the Garth Chippy FFS, he never got penalised once and yet the one time Macca shoved back the whistle blew right away? I blame the Masons.

Some of our dead ball work was absolutely appalling. Especially the free kick at the end.

Edited by babychunder

Millar was good, able to carry the ball and beat men rather than just pass it square. Back four crumbled to mince when pressed by Windass, Tavernier, and Monkey-heid Waghorn. Young Thomson showed some promise. Kane is not good enough at this level, needs to bulk up a bit. Craig and Cummins not very good. Alston was anonymous. Macca put himself about but didn't achieve much except ripping Master Bates' shirt. I though no. 54 Wilson was trying to mount Macca like that black dug that used to lurk near the Garth Chippy FFS, he never got penalised once and yet the one time Macca shoved back the whistle blew right away? I blame the Masons.

Some of our dead ball work was absolutely appalling. Especially the free kick at the end.

So the glass is half empty or are you still nursing that hangover ?