Europa League (Team/Transport/Hotels) etc

MySpazz

WE ARE IN EUROPA LEAGUE ...again!!!

THIS IS A ROUGH GUIDE TO WHO WE MIGHT PLAY, AND THE COST OF GETTING THERE. Good to have half an idea of where/how much....

• Have gone through the list of teams in QR1 from Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, NI, Eire, Wales, Finland, FI, Luxembourg ... then split them based on coefficient.
  • From those teams I've put together a list of flight prices (from London) and trains for Wales (from Perth). But If we're drawn to a Welsh team avoid the train! Barossa Buss or Car FTW. All Flights to FI go via Copenhagen.
  • Here is the link: - might add more info for the hell of it (hotels, photo of the ground etc) - but anyone can edit this link... 
     https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pmLZcwGfWPt-ueEqeQz4k039AJoL9V-WewS4-f2iSLg/edit?usp=sharing

My guess is we'll end up in Wales or Lithuania. Cheapest flights are to Luxembourg. 

Countries Number of Teams (unseeded)
Lithuania 3
Wales 3
Northern Ireland 2
Faroe Islands 2
Luxembourg 1
Finland 1
Iceland 1
Estonia 1
Latvia 1
Grand Total 15

FLIGHTS ETC (mistakes/omissions likely!)

DAj5sFIXkAAejnT.jpg:large

Edited by MySpazz

• From those teams I've put together a list of flight prices (from London) and trains for Wales (from Perth). But If we're drawn to a Welsh team avoid the train! Barossa Buss or Car FTW. All Flights to FI go via Copenhagen.

Why avoid the train for Wales? Just because of price?

£40 then a bux/taxi to get to that Lithuanian team looks good to me!

Why avoid the train for Wales? Just because of price?

£40 then a bux/taxi to get to that Lithuanian team looks good to me!

Luxembourg is a good one, RyanAir though.

The Welsh teams are all along the northern coastline, so poorly served by Trains. i went to Bala Town v AIK at Rhyl lasst year and opted for car because the trains take a while, stop early in the evening and Rhyl is a dump so i wanted home after the match.

Guest ScottMann

I don't suppose there's a great of choice of opponents other than other Euro diddies as most other clubs will still be on their summer jollies when we start.