New Kit launched

Southern Saint

Think both kits looks good. Had I been in charge I'd have not had the collar and gone with a V neck. The Alan Storrar logo is still italic but they have improved it.

The away kit is the same as we had for a home kit a few years back!

I like that both kits have interchangeable shorts.....which will obviously boil the piss of some folk.

it's a fairly cheap looking kit, but simple and will sell in droves !

I reckon this would have been a bigger hit, a switch of the arm colours for both shirts.

saints.jpg

That looks a lot better. Would like to see them with the socks swapped too though.

Been looking at it tonight and is it just me or is the positioning of the logos a bit odd? The Joma 'J' seems too high and too near the neckline.

I reckon this would have been a bigger hit, a switch of the arm colours for both shirts.

saints.jpg

Agree. Remove the collar, leave the colours solid and they would break sales records .......but it seems, like lots of commercial decisions, that saints don't like money:)

p.s I like them..... but would love them if solid/no collar etc

Agree. Remove the collar, leave the colours solid and they would break sales records .......but it seems, like lots of commercial decisions, that saints don't like money:)

p.s I like them..... but would love them if solid/no collar etc

buy both, take to a seamstress and get them to swap the sleeves.
hey presto.

Guest ScottMann

That looks a lot better. Would like to see them with the socks swapped too though.

Been looking at it tonight and is it just me or is the positioning of the logos a bit odd? The Joma 'J' seems too high and too near the neckline.

The logo balances the badge on the other side of the collar. They're both in the middle of the first 'column' either side of it. It's trying to balance two shapes that are nothing like each other that's the problem.