New Kit launched

Southern Saint

Looks better with blue shorts.

****ing hell..... i think this might lead to a perth civil war.... BLUE SHORTS. Simmer doon ffs :)

Ok, so we all kinda like the strip, but one thing WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET A RED AWAY KIT like 1988............MON WITH THE RED AWAY (like the one in the photo above of the TTL catalogue)

MySpazz, can you have badges added on their site? Or have you edited that? 

i photoshopped it, but I have one of those shirts that i had done. 

The red top is one I like because it harks back to the Matchwinner era, Heddle, McVicar and the early years at McD under Totten. 

We had just left the umbro kit, which we had for years. As a kid I just wanted us to have a ground (like McD tbf) and a new kit...so Totten came in and th first thing he did was get us a new kit. Hence, my appreciation of the red top.

If anyone wants one of these tops i could be persuaded!

Not liking the pin stripe at all, although away kit looks better than home one. I just don't see why the club don't let the fans decide on the strip, it wouldn't take much. Put up a poll on facebook or the official site with the choices we get from Joma. Or let fans design a kit during the season and submit the winning design to Joma to see if they can give us a close match from their current range.

i photoshopped it, but I have one of those shirts that i had done. 

The red top is one I like because it harks back to the Matchwinner era, Heddle, McVicar and the early years at McD under Totten. 

We had just left the umbro kit, which we had for years. As a kid I just wanted us to have a ground (like McD tbf) and a new kit...so Totten came in and th first thing he did was get us a new kit. Hence, my appreciation of the red top.

If anyone wants one of these tops i could be persuaded!

I see Direct Soccer in Dundee are starting to sell Joma kit. Always a lot lower priced that TTL. So you might be able to get your tops cheaper there.

Home kit should go on sale on Friday. Away kit may launch a little later.

Liked it when I first saw it but only because it is better than last season but wish Saints would come up with something less boring. 

Are they not allowed a third change strip ?.

I'd like to know who goes through the catalogue and just points a finger at "home" and "away" kits. 

Standard stock kit that is not exactly worth £40 a top. Nothing special and missed out on offering chances of fans getting involved. 

Should now be looking at other manufacturers for options. 

Looking at some fans on a Saturday. Thank God they are not involved in design I g a strip:shock::laugh: