New Kit launched

Southern Saint

Guest ScottMann

The blue side panels seem to be different too - so yeah, it's a new kit. Unusual to have a third kit that's not available to the fans to buy.

It's interesting you say that as when I saw a pic of MOH celebrating his goal the blue sections on the sleeve stood out as being different. When I checked back there were blue side bits last season so I just put it down to me basically not really noticing them before and/or MOH wearing long sleeves as opposed to most wearing short last season.

Guest ScottMann

Great pics thanks. You're right, there's a big difference in the blue panels. Shirts also a bit lighter than the shorts again in those pics. It's weird as I saw a couple of UEFA cup games on tv last year where the teams wore all yellow Joma and the short/shorts were exactly the same shades. So much for their UK quality control! I had noticed the new Joma logo on Saturday though. 

The probably didn't release it as a third strip as you'd get four topics on here within an hour about how disgraceful it is to release a top virtually identical to one you had the season before... 

True. But the other solution would just be to release an away kit that does its job properly in the first place.

Mind you, it could be dafter - Celtic have gone for three green kits this season.