Friendlies

Cagey

Pointless. We've two friendlies arranged against a Welsh team who we could face in the Europa League, and a team who we will play at least three times next season.

Couldn't we have fixed up someone like Notts Forest or Preston, Cardiff, just a decent challenge before Europe starts?

All those teams will still be on holiday Cristo.

Pointless. We've two friendlies arranged against a Welsh team who we could face in the Europa League, and a team who we will play at least three times next season.

Couldn't we have fixed up someone like Notts Forest or Preston, Cardiff, just a decent challenge before Europe starts?

I doubt that they clubs will be back from their holidays.

The only realistic and worthwhile matches at this stage is against other clubs competing in the early European rounds.

By that logic neither do Man Utd or Inter Milan.... 

Man Utd is short for Manchester United and Inter Milan short for F.C. Internazionale Milano, Shawberry.

Notts is short for Nottinghamshire, an English county. Hence the football club Notts County.
#realpedantalert

:D

Man Utd is short for Manchester United and Inter Milan short for F.C. Internazionale Milano, Shawberry.

Notts is short for Nottinghamshire, an English county. Hence the football club Notts County.
#realpedantalert

:D

But Nottingham Forest shorten it to Notts Forest don't they? In same way as other 2 teams aforementioned. 

But Nottingham Forest shorten it to Notts Forest don't they? In same way as other 2 teams aforementioned. 

Nah, I think it's only idiots like me that do. I don't think they like it, and prefer it as Nott'm or Nottingham Forest.

Who cares anyway

Saints under 20's are playing Vale of Earn on Sunday the 16th of July at the Market Park in Crieff. Kick off time yet to be announced, I'll post it on here when I find out. Classed as a friendly, the teams will be competing for The Bill Tracey Memorial Shield.

Am going.

He was a fine man, Bill Tracey.

Saints under 20's are playing Vale of Earn on Sunday the 16th of July at the Market Park in Crieff. Kick off time yet to be announced, I'll post it on here when I find out. Classed as a friendly, the teams will be competing for The Bill Tracey Memorial Shield.

Am going.

Vale of Earn!

Played against them in the Juvenile league.

Surprised they are still going strong.