Friendlies

Cagey

Coulson is on trial elsewhere last I heard, he was invited back to pre-season with us (along with Watson), but elected to train elsewhere to try and win a move. 

Yeah. It was just my way of finding out what was happening to him. Good to see he was at least trying to find a club. If he doesn't I assume he will be back.

Guest ScottMann

Can't believe we're playing Rangers again after what they did to Ando. At least Steve will get to see his favourite team in action again, against Saints. 

Think we had a friendly for 29th cancelled. With one team in betfred sections having no game we could surely arrange a friendly with Stirling,East Fife,Clyde or some other team with a free day.

Think we had a friendly for 29th cancelled. With one team in betfred sections having no game we could surely arrange a friendly with Stirling,East Fife,Clyde or some other team with a free day.

Good to see that Saints still listen to me & have arranged a friendly with East Fife for 12.00 on the 29th.