Friendlies

Cagey

What's the problem with Kane getting caught offside a few times in a game. Any striker lives most of their on pitch life offside, or at least they should, it's taking that half step back and his fellow players getting the timing of passes right that's the issue. When a striker shouts for the ball to be played, he knows where he is on the line, if a teammate thinks about it for a split second, it's too late, he be offside. You cannot criticise a striker for playing the offside line, but look to those not releasing the ball when they should. 

Where is this coming from!!!!

Tansers taken more than a squad number off of Scobbie, he's now the obvious defender to start slating. I thought he was perfectly fine tbh, he's not as good as Easton but very few at this level are. He'll be fine as a back up player. Biggest worry is he seems to beat himself up after a mistake, having folk screaming at him when he fails to control a neck height ball at full pace probably won't help. 

What's the problem with Kane getting caught offside a few times in a game. Any striker lives most of their on pitch life offside, or at least they should, it's taking that half step back and his fellow players getting the timing of passes right that's the issue. When a striker shouts for the ball to be played, he knows where he is on the line, if a teammate thinks about it for a split second, it's too late, he be offside. You cannot criticise a striker for playing the offside line, but look to those not releasing the ball when they should. 

Kane had more than enough pace to beat the defenders today, even if he gave them a head start, there was no need for him to be going as early as he was. 

Only problem is the striker. Kane had his audition today and flunked it. Cummins has never been pretty good that way either. MacLean is the best option, especially since Scougall would take a huge amount of pressure of him. Rather have a pair option though. 

That would be my thinking as well,Macca supported with a mobile 3 behind him,unless we pull a rabbit before Killie away. Noticed TW is also saying Habran shows he's had good coaching so far, kinda goes against your earlier analogy of Mikey O'H 

Paul Paton needs to force his way in to a starting position for us. I hope he has a season where he is a starter for us most weeks and stays a squad player for NI. He knows we didn't like him when we signed him, he is thriving on managing to show us we were   wrong. What a create character off the pitch, here is hoping he progresses on it this season.

Tanser give the lad a chance for god sake Darnell was honking when he came turned into no a bad player

I watched the whole match away to Trekki. A lot of the play was on his side. Hopefully he gains confidence and pushes Beast for the LB position. There was a thread on here where many said SCOBBIE was better that EASTON. I can't be aresed dragging it up today but maybe people very wrong.