Friendlies

Cagey

Been told by a Sevconian colleague that we are also playing a closed door game against that lot through in Glasgow also.

tommy mentioned in his interview we have 3 closed door games coming up against TNS Rangers and a welsh club guessing we;re all in europe

tommy mentioned in his interview we have 3 closed door games coming up against TNS Rangers and a welsh club guessing we;re all in europe

The welsh game and the Rangers game both appear to be at Murray Park whilst form what he said the TNS game is in St Andrews, where they seem to base themselves every year.

Posts on Twitter suggesting we got beat 3 0 no word on teams. 

Wonder which side MOH was on...............

Our unofficial Twitter is posting that game actually finished 0 0 so no idea what one is right. CONFIRMED AS 0 0 RANGERS REPORT ON THEIR WEBSITE. USED 22 PLAYERS AND MOB WAS NOT ONE OF THEM. 

Edited by mainstand

Definitely 0-0.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/friendly-rangers-0-0-st-johnstone/

Sounds like Rangers slightly on top but it is rangers media so likely got a bit of North Korea about it.

The interview with their manager is about as bad. He says he cannot remember Saints getting into the rangers half in the second half and that they were in total control.

If I was him I would be worried if I controlled a game that much and could not score a goal.