Friendlies

Cagey

Just read on Rangers news that Pedro & his centre half said that they dominated the game & Saints scored with their only chance.

That puts another complection on the game so not so happy now. 

That is that muppets usual comment. He said that they dominated the last game that ended up 0-0 aswell.  Cerainly did not appear to be a dominant display from the rangers going by the saints twitter feed and the comments form the rangers fans.

That is that muppets usual comment. He said that they dominated the last game that ended up 0-0 aswell.  Cerainly did not appear to be a dominant display from the rangers going by the saints twitter feed and the comments form the rangers fans.

There is only one statistic that matters.

Did he not also say they did just as well as Celtic in the last hatefest at Ayebroke?  It was just a pity that Celtic scored 5 goals.

Did he not also say they did just as well as Celtic in the last hatefest at Ayebroke?  It was just a pity that Celtic scored 5 goals.

No, he said they were far superior to Celtic and the result should be null and void as Celtic cheated by continually putting the ball in the net when his defenders were not ready:laugh:

Macca puts us 1-0 up against The Monkey Hangers. That should surprise some who thought he could not longer see the barn door.

Tbf it was a free header from a few yards into an empty net. Habran been linking well with Scougall down the left, to me. Seems happy dropping in to link the play and also to run the channels. 

Not convinced we'll sign Habran, which will likely cause a meltdown and many "sack Steve Brown" type comments. 

In my opinion hes very much like MOH was when he first joined. Has the raw pace and ability on the ball, but isn't sure how to use/what runs to make. He vanished from the game once he went on the wings, and yet when he was up front he never had a sniff of a chance at goal, he also shirked a few physical confrontations, so I'm not really sure where he'll play if he signs if we're still wanting a striker. 

He did link well with Scougall when he was up front, and his willingness to drop short/run the wings allowed Macca to stay up top which led to the goal. 

Always interesting to see other views. I thought he showed a bit of spark and while he didn't throw himself into challenges etc, it was a friendly and there were a few who weren't willing to risk injury. Can't blame the lad. I reckon he'd be a more than useful addition to the team. Particularly when he gets used to his team mates around him.

Gordon had a decent game, although he wasn't asked that many questions. Foster was pretty poor, particularly in the second half. I can see a problem with Scougall on the left, he looks to come inside and get involved, leaving a fair bit of space that might hurt us against a better side.

Agree with all comments re our trialist. He played well overall linking play but the potential side of game etc not so sure. 

Disappointed with Kane today. Done fine with back to goal but when asked to make runs inbehind he was poor. Season for him to push on I hoped but his contribution was 4 offsides and a pretty good chance poorly lashed into side netting. 

Not convinced we'll sign Habran, which will likely cause a meltdown and many "sack Steve Brown" type comments. 

In my opinion hes very much like MOH was when he first joined. Has the raw pace and ability on the ball, but isn't sure how to use/what runs to make. He vanished from the game once he went on the wings, and yet when he was up front he never had a sniff of a chance at goal, he also shirked a few physical confrontations, so I'm not really sure where he'll play if he signs if we're still wanting a striker. 

He did link well with Scougall when he was up front, and his willingness to drop short/run the wings allowed Macca to stay up top which led to the goal. 

Yeah, played OK first half & made a lot of runs with nobody picking him out.

Second half disappeared a bit & got a knock on the foot as he was being subbed.

See now why Tommy wanted another look at him. A lot of skill but not sure how he would cope with our winter grounds.

Not easy for Tommy. Would not be upset no matter what decision Tommy makes.

Ll

e