WAP EXILES request to get their own Supporters Forum

AthensSaint

The other WAP supporters forums are pretty much dead and inactive. We are very active on the forum and would like to go on to our own forum for discussions. This is even more important before another European campaign and start to a season. POTY is another area we could stop BORING you with. 

We get told over and over again that we don't represent St Johnstone FC and other main stream posters accuse us of knowing nothing ?????

So why not give us our request ?????

Other than a select handful it’s pretty much only ‘the exiles’ that even post on WAP anymore, yeah others will pop on to have a read to try and find info about transfer news etc… but apart from that you have the place to yourself anyway.

I’d also say the reason for the other supporters forums becoming so largely in active is the fact that social media sites like Facebook offer a far better service for keeping everyone that wants to be informed via closed group pages, i.e. as soon as someone wishes to post some information everyone in said group will receive a notification on their phone as opposed to having to log on here just in case.

John I never thought ye were thick .Why don't you start yer ain wee exile forum .

call it what ye want .

or go on Facebook and start an exiled saintee closed group for you and yer fellow exiled .discuss all ye want.

Other than a select handful it’s pretty much only ‘the exiles’ that even post on WAP anymore, yeah others will pop on to have a read to try and find info about transfer news etc… but apart from that you have the place to yourself anyway.

I’d also say the reason for the other supporters forums becoming so largely in active is the fact that social media sites like Facebook offer a far better service for keeping everyone that wants to be informed via closed group pages, i.e. as soon as someone wishes to post some information everyone in said group will receive a notification on their phone as opposed to having to log on here just in case.

Am a handful.braw