Prediction League 2017/18 Suggestions

Big point bonus for getting crowd spot on, very very rare occurrence and should be recognised 

I have the opposite opinion that the points for crowd are stupid, especially as we know so many teams now falsify their actual attendance to include ST holders whether there or not

I have the opposite opinion that the points for crowd are stupid, especially as we know so many teams now falsify their actual attendance to include ST holders whether there or not

So what is your alternative suggestion ?

I feel it is far from ¨stupid¨ but could be fine tuned. 

A few other versions of this only give 3-2-1 points for the nearest crowd guesses. I think that would be more challenging and fun. Frankly, there's an awful lot of Saints home games where you'd have to try pretty hard not to automatically get crowd points, which devalues the much harder points from the scores/scorers.

Thanks for the feedback.

I know crowd points can be a point of contention. The 3-2-1 system would actually be a little more complicated if anything.

What i'll do is make it 5 points if spot on, 3 points for the person who is closest, 2 points for anyone else within 50, 1 point for within 250.

This will make it quite a bit harder but still reward a decent prediction.

• 2 weeks later...