Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PanamaSaint

What is the worst chippie in Perth ?

23 posts in this topic

I had a really rank one from one of the Chinese when I was back a few weeks ago. No idea what it was called ?

Are you the Underwear taker

Are you the Underwear taker

if I was I wouldn't be selling my stash to you. Why not treat yourself to M And S Ladies knickers instead of those cheap ones that you presently buy in Primark.  

Edited by PanamaSaint

Tried happy valley last time I was up it went in the bin, Sunday went to the Shanghai it was shyte.

As a aside last night went to Isle of skye there carvery was bland and insipid.

That one in Leonard St next to Spinky's used to be pretty bad (not sure if it's still there). I mind throwing my fish away after one bite and even the seagulls turned their beaks up at it.

The one in Hospital Street was pretty rank in the 1970's don't know what it is like now though.

Been the best chips and curry sauce IN THE WORLD since mid-80's

Used the one in cragie last Friday night.would have been nice if the clown had cooked all the chips .

I think the Craigie Chippie window presentation for MAY 17 allows it to recover from one bad review.

I think the Craigie Chippie window presentation for MAY 17 allows it to recover from one bad review.

Bollocks.its an incentive to do better .

Used the one in cragie last Friday night.would have been nice if the clown had cooked all the chips .

Used to use it all the ,travelling all the way from Muirton because it was so good. That was many years ago mind you.

Worst Chippy must have been Hunters Chippy. Back in the seventies visiting was more frightening than a trip to Mosul. We stood on the posh side of the Crieff Road drawing short straws to see who had to run the gauntlet. It was bullying at its most absurd. In saying that, I speak to a lot of people who used to threaten me back then and they are nice as chips nowadays. Excuse the pun.  It made Garth Chippy seem like a warm oasis of friendship and peace.

Edited by PanamaSaint

Muirton Chippy was fine as long as you never went up the lane to the dark side.

Edited by PanamaSaint

if I was I wouldn't be selling my stash to you. Why not treat yourself to M And S Ladies knickers instead of those cheap ones that you presently buy in Primark.  

You told me "he treated himself to knickers from C & A so he was able to tell the back from the front".:wink:

On the Thursday night after the Tracki game got back in the town just after 11 oclock, not one chippy open changed days

Now that is changed days. They all used to shut about midnight.