European travel

are folk ptr booking transfers from the airport to hotel ? or you think it would be ok to wait til we arrive? assume their will be a few saints so sharing a taxi bus might be cheaper. vilnius airport doesnt look too far away so i dont imagine it to be too expensive

are folk ptr booking transfers from the airport to hotel ? or you think it would be ok to wait til we arrive? assume their will be a few saints so sharing a taxi bus might be cheaper. vilnius airport doesnt look too far away so i dont imagine it to be too expensive

am gonna kip in the airport.

I would only have a couple at most; not a big drinker. Booked hotel "AirInn" at Vilnuis Airport for first night, right across the road from arrivals cos of the arrival time(23:40), 

thats my arrival time.

planning on a wee half bottle of voddy and a snooze in the terminal.dont think ye need tae book as i never needed to at istanbul for the eskisehir jaunt.

Anybody information on best beer and pubs in Vilnius?

Utenos and Svyterus are the 2 main lagers there, the latter is better imo.

several pubs in Gedemino Prospekt and Pilies Gatve, I can't remember many names of pubs, but Pilies Mene (Pilies #8), in Pilies Gatve is one I used to like drinking in. Plenty pubs all over old town and plenty places to eat.

Utenos and Svyterus are the 2 main lagers there, the latter is better imo.

several pubs in Gedemino Prospekt and Pilies Gatve, I can't remember many names of pubs, but Pilies Mene (Pilies #8), in Pilies Gatve is one I used to like drinking in. Plenty pubs all over old town and plenty places to eat.

Thanks GS