European travel

Is that 12:45 (Lufthansa) from Edinburgh and return at 14:20 Friday? That's what I am on!

That's them.

There could be more of us on it Saint DGB as these flights were also being offered by Ghostie's travel lady.

Maybe the 5 hours in Frankfurt will fly by in the bar then??? It could be decked out in Blue and White for a few hours eh!

Maybe the 5 hours in Frankfurt will fly by in the bar then??? It could be decked out in Blue and White for a few hours eh!

Probably will but have to make sure we are fit for second leg of flight and not stranded in Frankfurt.  There are also flights from Manchester that also tie in with the onward flight - so could be others.

Will look out for you at Edinburgh.

Probably will but have to make sure we are fit for second leg of flight and not stranded in Frankfurt.  There are also flights from Manchester that also tie in with the onward flight - so could be others.

Will look out for you at Edinburgh.

I would only have a couple at most; not a big drinker. Booked hotel "AirInn" at Vilnuis Airport for first night, right across the road from arrivals cos of the arrival time(23:40), then two nights in Congress Avenue.

just a heads up for those flying from luton with whizz, they charge for hand luggage in the overhead compartment(chancers - never heard of this) i'll be squeezing everything into my rucksack

I flew with them a few weeks ago. They have two sizes of hand luggage. The free one is anything that fits in the seat in front. If your bag doesn't fit they charge a ridiculous amount at the airport so best to pay in advance if you need it!

just a heads up for those flying from luton with whizz, they charge for hand luggage in the overhead compartment(chancers - never heard of this) i'll be squeezing everything into my rucksack

Flew back from Poland with Whizz a few weeks ago, their hand luggage allowance is half the size of ryan airs and must fit into the cage before boarding, anything bigger than a small backpack then they sting you with a 40 euro charge. Nae suitcases whatsoever. They give you a tag for "small" hand luggage or "large" hand luggage when you pass security and if you get given the large sticker theb you better hoped you have paid for it in advance. Saw a few pissed off people get lumped with the charge at the gate.  

Edited by Saint.Justin