GMac

Europa League 1st Round 1st leg

15 posts in this topic

Following last nights well attended and sometimes rowdy meeting, I can advise the following 

Raymond won the raffle for the sponsors top ,   For the coming season it was decided that there will be no sponsorship of any players (due to logistical and other issues). 

We will be running a mini bus to the home tie on Thursday 29th June, there are limited spaces left, so if you fancy a night out to remember let myself or Kenny know or post your interest on here.   The cost will be £15, We will be leaving the Beefeater car park, Inshes at 4.45 sharp.   

Won't make the home game unfortunately as Robert has a meeting in Manchester so no one to look after the wee one. 

Any other Highland Saints book up for the away leg? Davie, Innes and me so far...

Will be traveling from Glasgow for the home game maybe see you there

We'll look out for you Neil.

Mind the prediction league has started now!!

Cagerf likes this

Won't make the home game unfortunately as Robert has a meeting in Manchester so no one to look after the wee one. 

Any other Highland Saints book up for the away leg? Davie, Innes and me so far...

+1. Arriving on the bus from Warsaw on Wed night.

Let me know where the Highland Saints are meeting pre match as I am sure you'll have found a place by the time I arrive

+1. Arriving on the bus from Warsaw on Wed night.

Let me know where the Highland Saints are meeting pre match as I am sure you'll have found a place by the time I arrive

Good stuff. Where you staying. I'm at the Novotel.

Good stuff. Where you staying. I'm at the Novotel.

Hotel Conti, 5 min walk from railway station.

Hi are there any spaces left on the bus? 

Plenty seats when I booked yesterday. Fare was 16 Euros single.

Leaves 0800 from Warsaw Central station, arrives Vilnius coach station 1745. Theres also a night bus if that's more suitable.

Sorry for confusion, I meant the minibus for Thursday.

Yes. Is it just for yourself? Still room for a few more I believe

Im showing my poor knowledge of the Inverness area. Is it the Brewers Fayre just off the a9 near Raigmore we are meeting? I don't know where the beefeater is.

Im showing my poor knowledge of the Inverness area. Is it the Brewers Fayre just off the a9 near Raigmore we are meeting? I don't know where the beefeater is.

That's the one. C u Thursday.