PSJ News

GeeDee76

PSJ News - instead of me firing out loads of posts, I'm going to send just one out each week (excluding match squad info) with a few points for your information.

PSJ Kit Order
17 out of 27 guys have paid so far. Can everyone who is still due to pay for their tracksuit or own personal strip please get the money to me ASAP (unless previously agreed with me). Bank transfer or cash is fine.
I have paid football nation £645 with £645 still to pay.

Bus Tickets for the Cup Final
The bus for the final against Beechwood will be ticket only.
We have 33 reserved seats and tickets will need to be purchased in advance.
Once the tickets are printed and available I will put a note out on how to get them.

IFA Scotland 
Dave Black is stepping down from his role in the Scottish IFA after many years doing a great job running the league and representing our interests with the British IFA.
A new 'volunteer' is being sought after and will hopefully be announced shortly.

Our sponsor - Tayvista
Anyone who uses the services of our sponsor, Tayvista will get a 10% discount when they mention PSJ

Appearance record
Following Saturday's game, its congratulations to Stewart Reid who joins Kev Riddell, Chris McLaughlan , Dougie Frew and Al Christie who have played for PSJ in each of the 18 seasons since we were formed!!

This would indicate that there are statistics available for all 18 seasons :wink:

Not absolutely convinced all those mentioned there have played in all 18 but a fine achievement and a tribute to our longevity nonetheless. 

PSJ Kit Order
20 out of 27 guys have paid so far. Can everyone who is still due to pay for their tracksuit or own personal strip please get the money to me ASAP (unless previously agreed with me). Bank transfer or cash is fine.

Sean Wallace Memorial Tournament 

Thank you to everyone who took part in Wall's tournament last Sunday in what was a great tribute to Sean and support to his friends and family.

The raffle raised £568 for SAMH and we hope to double that by shaking charity buckets at a Saints home game in the coming months.

Sean Wallace Golf Tournament 

This years memorial golf tournament will be on Sunday 27th August from 8.30am at Dunning Golf Course.

Message nick elder or myself for further details if you want to play.

Away strips

A wee twitter poll last week showed the yellow top won it with 45% of the vote, white was 33% and red 22%. (Photos in the comments).

Cost of 17 outfield tops would be approx £350 so we could maybe do a quiz or race night later in the year to raise funds.

Bus Tickets for the Cup Final
The bus for the final against Beechwood will be ticket only.
We have 33 reserved seats and tickets will need to be purchased in advance.
Hopefully the tickets will be available from Tuesday.

Our sponsor - Tayvista
As always, please like the Tayvista Facebook page and follow them on twitter @tayvista.

Anyone, either yourselves, friends or family who use their services will get a 10% discount when they mention PSJ.

Wee Training session / 7-a-side game

It has been suggested before that we get together, maybe on Tuesday night for a wee kick about, practice some set pieces and have a 5 or 7 aside game to keep the fitness levels up as we haven't played for a couple of weeks.

How about 7pm - 8pm at the North Inch (meet outside Bells) on Tuesday night?

Please reply to this post if you can make it - this is open to everyone in PSJ, not just those playing in the final and will cost nothing.

British Cup Final costs

The costs for having the final at Airdrie is high along match officials and medals this means there will be an increase in our usual match fee.

The cost will need to be £12 per player in the 18 man squad to cover this and will be collected by Nick on the bus on the way through.

I know everyone will be desperate to play and contribute on the day however, being realistic with such a big squad, some players may not get on or get the playing time they wanted.

If you don't get on then you will get your money back on the way home.

That said, with the team spirit we have that has got us this far, I am sure everyone will get behind the boys on the pitch and hopefully help us win our second trophy of the season.

If you are due money from previous games then please bring this too as this is our last game of the season.

IFA Scottish League Trophy 

As long as we get our hands on the trophy this week. This will be presented to us at full time as we will all be there to enjoy the celebrations of a successful season.

Our sponsor - Tayvista
As always, please like the Tayvista Facebook page and follow them on twitter @tayvista.

Anyone, either yourselves, friends or family who use their services will get a 10% discount when they mention PSJ.

https://www.facebook.com/tayvista/

• GeeDee76 unfeatured and unpinned this topic