MOTM FK Trakai 1 - Saints 0 - Europa league Q1 2nd leg

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM FK Trakai 1 - Saints 0 - Europa league Q1 2nd leg  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone voted for Foster!

Very disappointed with his reaction towards our own support at the final whistle last night!!

From what's been described from this game and Hamilton, I wonder if he has anger issues. He'd fit in well on here at times with our various states of rage at all things St Johnstone.

Someone voted for Foster!

Very disappointed with his reaction towards our own support at the final whistle last night!!

I reckon he's really competitive with a real desire to win. Doesn't excuse the manner in which his frustration manifests itself though

You could possibly throw in a bit of wee man syndrome too :0)

I reckon he's really competitive with a real desire to win. Doesn't excuse the manner in which his frustration manifests itself though

You could possibly throw in a bit of wee man syndrome too :0)

From what's been described from this game and Hamilton, I wonder if he has anger issues. He'd fit in well on here at times with our various states of rage at all things St Johnstone.

I don't have a problem with him wanting to win and not accepting failure. Plus we can all get angry at times. 

When you're told to show thanks to the fans and refuse it gives off the impression he doesn't give a shit about the supporters.