Development Squad News 2017/18

Radford 72

On 31/07/2017 at 1:31 PM, HOODLUM65 said:

Jeanfield game was a good result, coming from 3-1 down, (mainly due to a couple of defensive errors which were duly punished) to win 5-3, with some great passing and movement.

Good workout, just what they needed against bigger and stronger opponents. 

Missed a few more, tho' to be fair Jeanie keeper made a few blocks when faced with 'a one on one'.

Good luck in the coming season and look forward to watching their progress.

One to watch out for is Alistair McCann, tho' Cameron Ballantyne took the eye yesterday.

Ali McCann , one to watch.

Has turned out at right back, centre back , but predominately midfield .

18 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Ali McCann , one to watch.

Has turned out at right back, centre back , but predominately midfield .

Assuming that’s the young lad that came on last night against Albion. Put himself about and drove forward on occasion, looks like he has potential, especially on a better pitch. 

4 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Ah! So, MicroZombie? 

Who would you support tonight if he was playing for Saints! Problems, problems.....

funny that a good celtic mate of mine asked me the same question when they played rangers in the scottish youth cup ,my answer was you cant help support the lad who ever they are playing so i pray to god he never signs for celtic ,mini phoned me yesterday and told me alex cleland said he might be playing rangers tomorrow ,i nearly chocked on my flute but it was for the 16s game they didnt know if they had enough players ,but game is called off ,i cant see tomorrows game against utd being on if forecast is right 

On 27/02/2018 at 2:24 PM, sevcozombie2 said:

funny that a good celtic mate of mine asked me the same question when they played rangers in the scottish youth cup ,my answer was you cant help support the lad who ever they are playing so i pray to god he never signs for celtic ,mini phoned me yesterday and told me alex cleland said he might be playing rangers tomorrow ,i nearly chocked on my flute but it was for the 16s game they didnt know if they had enough players ,but game is called off ,i cant see tomorrows game against utd being on if forecast is right 

United game cancelled.