No 3

Players

15 posts in this topic

It is terrible everyday you read this team and that team are signing players and not a peep from saints. Mr B please sell the club to someone who will invest in the team , the likes of McLean Cummings Weatherspoon are simply not good enough . The support saints get reflects the quality of players on the park and what we have are not up to scratch.

It is terrible everyday you read this team and that team are signing players and not a peep from saints. Mr B please sell the club to someone who will invest in the team , the likes of McLean Cummings Weatherspoon are simply not good enough . The support saints get reflects the quality of players on the park and what we have are not up to scratch.

'MacLean' 'Cummins' 'Wotherspoon'

impressive

By Mr B I assume you mean Mr Broune?

blueheaven likes this

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

mad saints fan and rik2304 like this

Trying too hard.

Come to think of it, since when did McLean play for Saints?

Numpty!!:laugh:

Sorry spelling of the names not correct,  having an off day  I am off to weatherspoons   haha.

HOODLUM65 likes this