Players

No 3

It is terrible everyday you read this team and that team are signing players and not a peep from saints. Mr B please sell the club to someone who will invest in the team , the likes of McLean Cummings Weatherspoon are simply not good enough . The support saints get reflects the quality of players on the park and what we have are not up to scratch.

It is terrible everyday you read this team and that team are signing players and not a peep from saints. Mr B please sell the club to someone who will invest in the team , the likes of McLean Cummings Weatherspoon are simply not good enough . The support saints get reflects the quality of players on the park and what we have are not up to scratch.

'MacLean' 'Cummins' 'Wotherspoon'

impressive

By Mr B I assume you mean Mr Broune?

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

Guest ScottMann

Trying too hard.