Partick Thistle (H) - Betfred Cup Round 2 - 08/08/17

dave mc

I would like to have seen us give Kane 5 or 10 games run in the side before giving him a contract. There's no way based on the odd 25 mins we will know if he can make it. We do need to start looking beyond Maclean. He's still our best striker though.

I fear with the new formation that the manager has gone with hes focusing more on goals from attacking midfield. With 1 striker position in the team he will argue 3 is enough. Celtic are running with 2 after all. 

The difference is their two can score goals .

Listening to TW after the match ,I would expect a whole better attitude and game plan on Sat. He highlighted,sloppy defending,poor passing and shot shy strikers.That,my friend wins you hee-haw.With the next match at home again it gives our players the chance to show their worth and our coaching staff a quick chance to make positive changes.New striker is required but all quiet on that front for now.

Listening to TW after the match ,I would expect a whole better attitude and game plan on Sat. He highlighted,sloppy defending,poor passing and shot shy strikers.That,my friend wins you hee-haw.With the next match at home again it gives our players the chance to show their worth and our coaching staff a quick chance to make positive changes.New striker is required but all quiet on that front for now.

Don't forget 'caught in possession.' I lost count.

Not sure anyone has said this....

Mickey Mouse cup...

Thankfully I missed this with work.  So glad I didn't make the effort to travel down from Aberdeen.  Roll on the weekend!  Can't wait..

Shite.

True  ,your lucky to miss this game.

i hate fuqers that denigrate the league cup.its a national cups competition 2nd only to the Scottish cup.

away and bile yer heid

Not sure anyone has said this....

Mickey Mouse cup...

Thankfully I missed this with work.  So glad I didn't make the effort to travel down from Aberdeen.  Roll on the weekend!  Can't wait..

Off course you could be right  an am jealous of Mickey Mouse .

signed Donald Duck.

Still disappointed! Tuesday night very disappointed, thought I would feel different Wednesday, NO, today after watching the games last night I feel it's an opportunity missed & even more disappointed... after the elation of Saturday I think everyone was expecting good things! We did a 'Saints'... 

have to say I didn't like the fact that after one league & cup game some our fans have already selected 'scapegoats'.. not good. Doesn't help foster a good atmosphere IMO... anyway I am sure 3points against Motherwell will help take the bad taste away!