Kilmarnock (A) - Premiership - 05/08/17

Cagey

Mannus

Foster                           Joe                    Ando                     Beaston

Midge                            Muzz

O'Halloran                            Scougall                              Craig

Kane 

1st team prediction of the season. A lot of potential starts. Keeper is a tough choice but Mannus has been in goal the last 3 pre season games and 3 clean sheets so picked him. Also questionable whether mikey will start. Will depend on his match fitness. May be better being an impact sub at the start of the season. Think Kano up top with tommy obviously having confidence in him by giving him a new contract.

Lets get a winning start. COYS!!!!!!!!!     

strips - we wear our away shirt, Killie wear the away shirt..  done.

Tempted to head through for this one - will be a late decision - I've missed all friendlies, so my only memory is the Trakai games...   3 points is a must, lets win 5-0, sit top of the league... that would be good.  

Looking forward to the season starting!  Its seems to have been a long wait since the Europa games...

strips - we wear our away shirt, Killie wear the away shirt..  done.

Tempted to head through for this one - will be a late decision - I've missed all friendlies, so my only memory is the Trakai games...   3 points is a must, lets win 5-0, sit top of the league... that would be good.  

Looking forward to the season starting!  Its seems to have been a long wait since the Europa games...

Getting carried away again Dave.

Important to get points on the board though especially against bottom 6 teams that we struggle against.

A lot of teams have had major surgery this season, I feel like whilst the league is stronger this year (I'd argue on Hamilton and Ross County look weaker than last season), most will maybe struggle early on as new players and systems settle. If we could have a very positive first three months it could be a huge step towards the top half again. 

Reliant on Kane or Cummins stepping up tomorrow though. Think Kane will get the call. 

Getting carried away again Dave.

Important to get points on the board though especially against bottom 6 teams that we struggle against.

Usually get a surprise leader after game 1. Let's hope it's us.  5 goals should guarantee it. But 3-0 might also secure top spot.  Alphabetical order better not pip us to top spot!

Agreed. 

They have strengthened in defence and arrack, although no idea where they are getting the cash from. 

Being my usual pessimistic self think we will struggle to get a result today. 

Likewise....I have us down for a defeat in the predictor.

Clearly, hope I am wrong, but have a bad feeling that we will struggle today