Kilmarnock (A) - Premiership - 05/08/17

Cagey

No idea what McCullochs moaning about tbh, saying we "bought fouls" was bizarre. If he'd moaned about how effectively we fouled I'd have agreed, Scougall dragging Jones down when he was heading for a 1v1 was tremendous. 

Easy to see why TW was desperate to get MOH, a complete game changer and I can't think of many other players in the league who have the pace, technique and ability to score that winner. Wotherspoons goal was also a cracker. Some attack we'll have of those two keep their form up, Scougall gets settled in and then we get a prolific striker. 

Sounds like it is a golden oldies night then !

I could bring the ages down John.

can ye send me yer PayPal no.just So we can get some beer money for the oldies.i  reckon we could party on 3 grand .these guys are awfully  thirsty.

Someone has missed the irony in my post :-)

I definitely think there needs to be a club enquiry over the mismanagement of club fund's :-)

Great start and continuation of a good pre-season 

COYS 

I certainly did but it is sonly hard to tell on this site of you dont use a wee smiley face :wink:

Just seen the highlights. The wall at free kick not great but if Paton stood his ground the ball would have hit him & I think it was Spoony who ran out of the wall. Don't think Mannus did much wrong.

I disagree with you on this one but I have had to watch it over and over again. The wall was set up by Mannus  wrongly. Spoony should have been in the wall next to Paton. Paton didn't shirk it,there was just a huge gap between Spoony and Pates. Boyd exploited it very well.

I think having O'Halloran and Scougall in the team will really help Wotherspoon. Having two other guys in the team who are willing to take risks and go past opposition players with the ball allows Wotherspoon to express himself with less pressure... hope I'm right as I feel he owes it to himself to have a double figures season... He has the talent!