Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Honest Saints Fan

Away Day

23 posts in this topic

Yeah let's get it up and running. Saturday 21st October I believe.

Probably get away from Inshes early, and I'll contact the SLO and see if she's organising a club near the ground that we can sneak in on. She did the last time at Tynecastle, so if we can get similar this time it'll give us a chance to get some food and drink before the game.

6 names so far if I'm not mistaken so 10-11 places left

You know you want to !!!

Perfect Kenny. 

I'll ask Greg to put an email out.

I've put a couple of texts out already as well, hopefully fill up quickly

If I could get picked up in perth as well that would be great and may only need 1 way but not sure yet. Happy to pay full amount though

Folks I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel this. There are one or two issues but the bottom line is I cant get the time off work on the day. Apologies. I hope all who were planning to go can still get there.

Folks I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel this. There are one or two issues but the bottom line is I cant get the time off work on the day. Apologies. I hope all who were planning to go can still get there.

No problem, hats off to you for even getting it this far.  Lets face it you have done more than most in organising these things down the years. I'll still raise a pint (or two) to you down Murrayfield way!