MOTM Kilmarnock 1 - Saints 2 - 05/08/17

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Kilmarnock 1 - Saints 2 - 05/08/17  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not sure how O'Halloran can be getting so many votes. He played 25 minutes and yes whilst scoring a fantastic game inner, there were other players who performed the whole game. Spoony, Joe, etc. 

I feel people's judgement is clouded slightly on it. Still it's personal choice, so I'm not going to complain, merely an observation. 

I was one who gave it to MOH. Agree spoony was great for the whole and game and it was a toss up between them. I just felt that the game was heading to 1-1 draw or worse as we lost control a bit but when MOH went out wide could feel he could sprak something. with a lot of pressure on him  and some opinions to change he delivered so felt like he deserved it personally. 

Here is hoping this is the season that Spoony kicks on. Though we have been saying that for the past three or four seasons. I think with our striker mini crisis and playing Spoony further up the pitch that he will easily get double figures this season. He is probably the most talented player we have had since before Scougal came along. That is a wicked left foot he has.