Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SaintJet

Problems on the Forum

20 posts in this topic

Can one of the mods please look at my profile to see if there is a problem. I have been unable to post for sometime.

I have tried sending a message to admin but this too seems to have been unable to process. Not sure if anyone else is having issues, a few weeks back when i tried to quote someone on their post I for some reason ending up quoting  an entirely different member of the board.

Thanks for any help and please move this as appropriate. 

the quotes thing is variable. Mostly it's fine, sometimes it doesn't work.

I find the whole forum almost impossible to use at work because it loads so slowly. I suspect that's all the ads loading in the background.

So what is the actual problem that everyone seems to keep going on about with the quotes? Never had a problem with it over here.

Edit - if the forum loads slow then Adblock is probably the best free thing you will ever download that doesn't involve boobs.

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts
garydavidson likes this

So what is the actual problem that everyone seems to keep going on about with the quotes? Never had a problem with it over here.

Edit - if the forum loads slow then Adblock is probably the best free thing you will ever download that doesn't involve boobs.

Yes, I had to use Adblock specifically because of the problems on this forum. Sadly, I can't download it at work so the site is all but unusable there.