Not Cummins     Not Cummins     Not Cummins     Not Cummins

Not Cummins     Not Cummins   

Here's my desired team sheet:              

Not Cummins

Not Cummins     Not Cummins   

I don't think this helps. I hope the lad gets a start and scores a couple. Strikers live off confidence and he just needs a wee rub of the green.

I don't think this helps. I hope the lad gets a start and scores a couple. Strikers live off confidence and he just needs a wee rub of the green.

There's nothing I'd love more than for Cummins to bang in the goals, but come one, he's had plenty of time on the green over the past few games. Get him doon to Hunters, maybe then he'll get the green he needs for him to get the finger out.

Edited by Wee Mental Davie

I'm sure we'll be set just fine for this. Unsure well going to extra time midweek is a good thing or bad... We could have certainly done with extra time midweek. 

Just thinking we are a little short of an edge following missing all the league cup games... 

I'm sure Motherwell history when they visit here is pretty poor.. Can't see that changing.  Can see us remain joint top of the league come full time. 1-0 Saints, set piece winner.

Hope we get a result, as this place will be in meltdown that we haven't got anyone in yet. 

That saying expecting a tough game, and s bit worried about our defence, going by tuesdays showing. 

Oh and scougall shouldn't be playing on the left!

also foster needs to wake the f--k up as has been pretty rotten so far

I felt in the first half against Thistle we were very close to "clicking" with some of our attacking play.

I'd bring Scougall in for Alston and switch Spoony wide. Get the three forward early supporting Macca and let them build some momentum.

No daft formation changes please Tommy and I reckon we will get 3 points on board with a good display.

Hope we get a result, as this place will be in meltdown that we haven't got anyone in yet. 

That saying expecting a tough game, and s bit worried about our defence, going by tuesdays showing. 

Oh and scougall shouldn't be playing on the left!

also foster needs to wake the f--k up as has been pretty rotten so far

Meltdown indeed I'll be happy with a point

As always, game will come down to who takes their chances. Motherwell missed a few sitters v Rangers, no idea how they performed against County though. We were clinical against Killie, but missed a few sitters v Partick. 

Scougall needs a run of games central to see how he gets on there, he's being wasted on the left. MOH and Spoony either side can switch and cause problems all game. 

We just need a solid performance tbh. In the first two games of the season we've have a dreadful 30 minutes which now has everyone declaring we'll be relegated. 

Another keen for Scougall to be central behind Maclean. Spoony on the left of the 3 attacking midfielders, MOH right. Muzz and Millar central, though I get the impression Millar is injured.

Scougall is not a wide player, and isn't strong enough defensively to play there. Centrally, with two good ball winners covering behind him, he can make things happen as he was brought in to do.

Really looking forward to today. Would be great to start with 2 out of 2 in the league. Hopefully we start at a good tempo as Well have had a day less recovery and played extra time up in Dingwall on Wednesday.

2-1 Saints is the usual at home against them. Would be happy with that.

Guest ScottMann

Agree Scougall needs to be central. He's a creator, not a scorer though, so I hope folk don't expect him to start knocking them in if he does play more in the trendy 'number ten' role.