MOTM Saints 4 - Motherwell 1 - 12/08/17

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 4 - Motherwell 1 - 12/08/17  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My man of the match was Nick in the East Stand who told the ref whilst he was warming up that his performance had to be better than his last visit to McD.  Credit to Craig Thomson who acknowledged the comments by giving Nick a wave.

As Nick is not on the list I voted MOH who apart from the penalty (think he should have let Zippy take it - for his confidence - but understand the hat trick hope) gave a very good performance.

Went for O'halloran,kind of hoped Cummings had taken the penalty too as he needs a goal(if he scored) for his confidence.Not many outstanding performances other than MOH,think it was their number 12 gave Ando a torrid time of it in the first half.If you told me at half time we would win 4-1 I'd have laughed at you but hey ho it's a funny old game.

MOH for me, as well as his goals his tracking back defensively was good today

Love Paton's commitment and obvious joy in playing football

Mannus played well today. Handled crosses well, with only Ando's header fooling him and leading to their goal, and made a couple of other good saves. Close second for my vote

Has to be Mikey. There were 3 occasions when he should have laid the ball off but then he might not have scored the 2 he did if he was less selfish.

On the other hand there was an occasion late on (can't remember if it was before or after the penalty debacle, but he was still on a hat-trick) when he did a neat feint to leave the ball for the man behind him, closer to goal. It didn't come off, but it would have been impressive if it had. And, since he was on a hat-trick, he could easily have just gone for it himself.