Dave Mackay Testimonial - Unique Auction Items

50yrs a Saint

On 2nd September, Dave Mackay's testimonial dinner will take place at The Dewars Centre, Perth. Some fantastic auction lots will be sold on the night, but such is the value of two of these items to any Saints fan, it has been decided that they will be opened up for fans to pre register bids online. This will give an opportunity to Saints fans worldwide, who, for whatever reason, cannot attend the dinner the chance of getting their hands on these unique items. 

Dave Mackay, the first ever St Johnstone captain to lift the Scottish Cup, has generously agreed to allow the shirt and the boots he wore during the Scottish Cup Final to be sold at auction. 

The shirt and boots will be auctioned as individual lots and will be sold at the dinner but you now have the opportunity to pre register a bid online.

The closing date to register an online bid will be 1700 hrs (UK time) on Friday 25th August. 

If you wish to register a bid, you can private message me opening bid and what you are prepared to bid up to. You should highlight whether bodies for boots  or shirt and include your full name, address, telephone number and email address in order that you can be contacted if successful. No names will be highlighted on this topic. 

No auction items will be sent out to highest bidders until money pledged is paid

I will highlight the upper bid on a couple of occasions before the closing date for bids

Bidding for Cuptie's Cup Final shirt stands at £210 at this time and his boots await an initial bid. These items WILL be sold on the night at his Testimonial Dinner, but deadline for registering a bid here is 5pm on Friday. I won't post details of highest bids again before that time, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning, please register your bid now

Guest ScottMann

Bidding for Cuptie's Cup Final shirt stands at £210 at this time and his boots await an initial bid. These items WILL be sold on the night at his Testimonial Dinner, but deadline for registering a bid here is 5pm on Friday. I won't post details of highest bids again before that time, so if you want to be in with a chance of winning, please register your bid now

If the winning bid comes from someone not going to the dinner you should add on £50/£100 to their bid as they start at a significant financial advantage over those forking out for the event! :razz: