The invincible Celtic v the always underestimated St.Johnstone 26/8/17

Why is it nonsense? Celtic are streets and streets ahead of the rest in Scotland.    The consolation is it puts them further ahead of Sevco. I don't much like Celtic, but I detest everything Sevco stand for, and would cheer myself hoarse to see Celtic or indeed, anyone else, beat the bast ards.

Ill put my money where my mouth is. If we beat Celtic on Saturday, I will donate £20 to a charity of your choice.

Why is it nonsense? Celtic are streets and streets ahead of the rest in Scotland.    The consolation is it puts them further ahead of Sevco. I don't much like Celtic, but I detest everything Sevco stand for, and would cheer myself hoarse to see Celtic or indeed, anyone else, beat the bast ards.

Ill put my money where my mouth is. If we beat Celtic on Saturday, I will donate £20 to a charity of your choice.

I don't like anything Celtic or rangers stand for to be honest. I've never liked anything about either of them, and the idea of sitting actually 'cheering' either of them is bizarre to me. The concept of being okay with Saints getting beat by one of them because it places them way ahead of the other is even more bizarre.  And saying it when we actually have a chance to go above them to the top of the league, for what may well be the only time in our entire history, .. well that's just bonkers.

Does anyone ken if the ticket office is having problems. I've called 10 times today but nobody ever answers. 

i phoned tue wed and thu morning as it just rang out so ended up phoning main office who said theyd get back to me, i was pretty annoyed that i was gonna miss a saints game cos no one could answer a phone(this is the 1st time ive ever had any problem with the ticket office)

All was made up for this afternoon when Roddy phoned and explained that celtic had only given us 100 tickets and we were getting more on friday-was too star struck to tell him my dug was named after him

I don't like anything Celtic or rangers stand for to be honest. I've never liked anything about either of them, and the idea of sitting actually 'cheering' either of them is bizarre to me. The concept of being okay with Saints getting beat by one of them because it places them way ahead of the other is even more bizarre.  And saying it when we actually have a chance to go above them to the top of the league, for what may well be the only time in our entire history, .. well that's just bonkers.

Fair enough, although I don't think you get where I'm coming from. Serious about the £20, btw. Would be delitit to pay it. 

I know were up against by far the best team in Scotland however can we take inspiration from all the under dogs from all the great sporting ocassions....

This could truly be a historical moment for StJohnstone we were the last team domestically to beat them  can we repeat the unthinkable and beat the Invinceables and become immortals ..

Okay I say just get the whole team in a room and watch ROCKY 2 win moment