The invincible Celtic v the always underestimated St.Johnstone 26/8/17

What a hero -

“I thought I was offside, I’ll be honest. I was just taking the mick. I put in and turned round and they were saying, ‘He’s gave it’. I looked across and thought, ‘The linesman must be steaming’,” said MacLean of assistant Douglas Ross, who happens to be the Tory MP now facing calls to resign, following his comment about “Gypsy travellers”.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/st-johnstone-striker-steven-maclean-the-linesman-must-be-steaming-1-4543423

The injury to Murray was the killer as far as subs go though with Craig coming on so early.  Though young Conroe did well. 

Yeah but he brought on Johnstone for Mikey just after goal so we had a sub for Comrie who's legs had gone.

Not a criticism of Comrie who I have been wanting to get some first team action for a couple  last couple seasons

What a hero -

“I thought I was offside, I’ll be honest. I was just taking the mick. I put in and turned round and they were saying, ‘He’s gave it’. I looked across and thought, ‘The linesman must be steaming’,” said MacLean of assistant Douglas Ross, who happens to be the Tory MP now facing calls to resign, following his comment about “Gypsy travellers”.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/st-johnstone-striker-steven-maclean-the-linesman-must-be-steaming-1-4543423

celtic fans greetin that he punched teirney but sportscene for once described it well how he pulled his arm away, Maccas reply about the incident was hilarious

celtic fans greetin that he punched teirney but sportscene for once described it well how he pulled his arm away, Maccas reply about the incident was hilarious

Must admit it looked like a punch from the view I had.

However, when watching the slomo on Sportscene, he was pulling his arm from Tierney's grasp.

They were both grabbing each other and it was only through Tierney throwing himself to the ground that got Macca booked.

Drama queen.:wink:

Must admit it looked like a punch from the view I had.

However, when watching the slomo on Sportscene, he was pulling his arm from Tierney's grasp.

They were both grabbing each other and it was only through Tierney throwing himself to the ground that got Macca booked.

Drama queen.:wink:

have noticed that with Tierney presently especially in Astrana game. He threw himself to the ground with a scream.

Too good a player to start that shit.

Can't help but think after the game on Saturday that one team has paid a lot of money to be average? Ok so probably better than the rest, but I feel it will be more difficult to prove their invincibility in Europe. Imagine a wee diddy team like ours with the budget the size of a pea, leaving their ground disappointed we only got a draw!

The man in the make up (too much eyeliner! What is he thinking?!) can be as condescending as he wants, but I know which team I would rather support ...

COYS:laugh:

What a hero -

assistant Douglas Ross, who happens to be the Tory MP now facing calls to resign, following his comment about “Gypsy travellers”.

Really ? 

Yer taking the pish.a Tory mp with a second job being a linesman in the scots pub league ! He cannae be doing a very good job as a Tory as most of them have second jobs scamming it for millions in some big business as a director or something.

either that or he's thick as

Really ? 

Yer taking the pish.a Tory mp with a second job being a linesman in the scots pub league ! He cannae be doing a very good job as a Tory as most of them have second jobs scamming it for millions in some big business as a director or something.

either that or he's thick as

Nice selective quoting there. My post was about MacLean, not the Tory.