The invincible Celtic v the always underestimated St.Johnstone 26/8/17

Right then, lets  see what Saints can do.. This is a freebie to be fair but if anyone can end this phucking run, we can.. We were the last team to beat the domestically  so it's not as if it has never happened.

Got to be tight at the back, smart with the ball and fight like tigers. Got to not lose an early goal and have to believe  we can do it.  They need to have an off day. Mannus has to have a great day. he needs NOT to spill  shots like last weekend because unlike Thistle, these  phuckers  will pounce..

A plus point is I won't be there.. I have NEVER seen us win there. Every time we have got something, I have been absent and watched through my fingers on the internet.. that's the plan again this time..

Give it a go lads, don't be in awe of them and get it up them because as my good friend SLF likes to say " THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP EM"

COYS.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Right then, lets  see what Saints can do.. This is a freebie to be fair but if anyone can end this phucking run, we can.. We were the last team to beat the domestically  so it's not as if it has never happened.

Got to be tight at the back, smart with the ball and fight like tigers. Got to not lose an early goal and have to believe  we can do it.  They need to have an off day. Mannus has to have a great day. he needs NOT to spill  shots like last weekend because unlike Thistle, these  phuckers  will pounce..

A plus point is I won't be there.. I have NEVER seen us win there. Every time we have got something, I have been absent and watched through my fingers on the internet.. that's the plan again this time..

Give it a go lads, don't be in awe of them and get it up them because as my good friend SLF likes to say " THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP EM"

COYS.

WHAT.....YOU were not at the cup final!,,,,,,,,,,LAUGH OUT LOUD

In fairness to TGOJM I know we are talking about Saints v Celtic here and I have only seen Saints win once in the early seventies. A scoreless draw in the Totten era was also a decent result I witnessed. Anyway as Ghostie said this is a free week so feckin just go for it for once, they certainly are not unbeatable and top of the league at the upcoming international break sounds good to me.

£365k.  Is this the final sum... sure it started off at £200k last week?  Let's carry out some maintenance!!

It's a £4,000,000 TV pot shared equally by the other teams in tics league, huge extra windfall for all spfl clubs.

Shows how important it is financially to be in the top league.

Would love to see them win! I did see them win in 2011 when Dave McKay scored! It felt brilliant there is no better feeling for sure! David Goliath n all that! I am a typical Saints fan & never feel confident but hey you never know! A strong referee etcetera.. won't be at the game on this occasion just have to send positive vibes ;-) 

It's a £4,000,000 TV pot shared equally by the other teams in tics league, huge extra windfall for all spfl clubs.

Shows how important it is financially to be in the top league.

A bit unfair on the likes of the Arabs etc in the Championship. The rich get richer. Also should it be Hibs or Caley that get the dosh ?.