Sevco butcher in remote Victorian town now a Saintee

Melbourne Saint

Got a *** to be a Saints fan.  Scarf is proudly hanging across the front of his shop. yet to taste the pies- which are critical. Sadly pickled onion Monster Munch aren't in until next week on the upside, apart from the devine freshly made pies, there's Hula Hoops &.... tablet. guaranteed coronary heart disease, but the best. And i even got the butcher- who was a Rangers fan, to be a Saints fan... He's agreed to wear a saints top, which i will courier to him. Result!

Edited by Melbourne Saint

He@soupy76Here we go.... saints scarf, top & flag 11,000 miles away... love it. Pies are good- close to Murray's quality..  It's all about thin pastry. I could go mad in there- everything from home... i did. The wife is a convert. A Sevco is now a Saintee. He's promised to wear his Saints top every Sunday when we get live streaming @ stupid hours. Good man. He may well be the southernmost Saint... good lad & great pies !!!!!

Pies and sausage rolls in the background look not to shabby too . 

Pies are spot on... don't want to sound like Gordon Ramsay, but "they're ****ing brilliant ". Haven't tried Lorne sauasage or his haggis, but he's a top bloke. Next up is a Man Utd fan that did the recordings for The Stones. He's a super bloke that completely wirelessly connected everything in my house through Sonos. Another Saintee...