Saints v Hibs 9-9-17

The ghost of Jim Morton

The Hibees come to town this Saturday. It will be interesting to see just how good/bad they are. I fancy us for 3 points but  suspect it won't be easy. Will he manager/ player of the month hoodoo strike or will  Saints put that myth to bed once and for all ?  I see Muzz is back training and available..

Thoughts on the game??

Don't think it's a hoodoo, just coincidence and won't be on anyone's mind.

Don't expect to see both comrie and foster again, so one drops to the bench and scougall back in. Need muzz to start if he's fit.

Hibs have had a quite bizarre set of results to start off with, hopefully they're still not hitting it off when they come here.

Keep S Murray quiet like Dundee did a couple of weeks ago and it's an easy 2-0 home win.

I hope Tommy did watch that Dundee v Hibs game. Needs to have someone [Scougall?] running at Whittaker who looked uncomfortable all game against Deacon. Soon as he was turned running backwards looking over his shoulder he was toast. We need to do the same.

Deacon also had Considine under pressure the whole game at Pittodrie by running at him. Worth remembering for later in the month.

Hibs have effectively sold out the 1700 tickets (for the North stand) they received for this game and are expecting a further quantity of tickets for the West Stand to arrive on Wednesday. (Today)

I expected Hibs to bring over 3000 for this. They've sold more season tickets than for many years, have spent a lot on players, and seem to have a fair bit of optimism about them.  That would be north Stand, 2/5 Main Stand and a good few hundred in the Ormond.

Close to 7000 attendance??

I expected Hibs to bring over 3000 for this. They've sold more season tickets than for many years, have spent a lot on players, and seem to have a fair bit of optimism about them.  That would be north Stand, 2/5 Main Stand and a good few hundred in the Ormond.

Where do you envisage the other 4000 to come from Paulo

Hibs have effectively sold out the 1700 tickets (for the North stand) they received for this game and are expecting a further quantity of tickets for the West Stand to arrive on Wednesday. (Today)

Are you saying 300 seats will be empty in this stand to keep hibs away from the empty fcu section ?

north stand holds 2000.

whats your sources chief ?

Are you saying 300 seats will be empty in this stand to keep hibs away from the empty fcu section ?

north stand holds 2000.

whats your sources chief ?

Was posted earlier on Official Hibernian F. C. website chief.

Now updated to read " limited numbers of tickets for North stand available ".

Also " tickets now available for West stand"

Hope that puts your mind at rest chief.:wink:

Was posted earlier on Official Hibernian F. C. website chief.

Now updated to read " limited numbers of tickets for North stand available ".

Also " tickets now available for West stand"

Hope that puts your mind at rest chief.:wink:

Thanks.always knew you were on the ball

Where do you envisage the other 4000 to come from Paulo

:laugh:  you're right!

But I think this weekend the good folk of Perth will come out and support their team..  just over 3000 Hibs fans, and 3800 home fans. That's my bold prediction!