Scum v Saints 16th Sept 2017

Shibbydoo

I have watched some of the highlights for the Dundee games and they really do miss a lot of great chances. It will be no walkover and the league position does seem a bit false given their performances. Very similar position to that which Saints have been in on quite a few occasions. 

Hopefully we have the edge in front of goal to win it.

Was thinking on getting the choo choo for this game but dinnae really fancy the climb up the Hilltoon tae get tae Whites Bar. 

Same team as last game (awright Muzz?) and hope the Coagies havnie got their shit the gither yet. Saintees win.

And Coagies no scum Shibby they're no ****. :-)

Edited by Oldermoresensiblepack

Was thinking on getting the choo choo for this game but dinnae really fancy the climb up the Hilltoon tae get tae Whites Bar. 

Same team as last game (awright Muzz?) and hope the Coagies havnie got their shit the gither yet. Saintees win.

And Coagies no scum Shibby they're no ****. :-)

I agree its coagies even though they have a little Derry.

anyway take the chocoh ,have a beer in trades bar .then find  some likeminded dudes and cross the road ,share a taxi to whites bar.

there ye go no climbing up the hulltoon.

Be disappointed to lose this, not buying this "Dundee are better than the results"/"run of fixtures makes it look worse than it is" speel, I've seen them against United, Hibs and Rangers this season, and each team they've looked dreadful. 

Seen them 3 times Random .....my I thought you were a Saints supporter no a floater.

Confident on this one. Another draw. 

Dundee aren't scum though... I know some Dundee fans and they're alright living in the shadows of more successful teams around them... feel for them, but they dodged relegation last season, likely doon the bottom end again..  They'll take a point and I think we will too.

Seen them 3 times Random .....my I thought you were a Saints supporter no a floater.

Been on TV tbf to me. They miss lots of chances, and their midfield have no interest in defending. If we have runners from midfield then we'll get plenty of chances. Only player Id be concerned about is Deacon, as he'll be up against Easton and he's been a bit shite lately. 

Been on TV tbf to me. They miss lots of chances, and their midfield have no interest in defending. If we have runners from midfield then we'll get plenty of chances. Only player Id be concerned about is Deacon, as he'll be up against Easton and he's been a bit shite lately. 

Armchair viewer thats ok.  Dread to think you would have them as your wee team. 

Deacon could be a threat but sure TW will have a plan to cope.

Agree Easton has still to get up to scratch and not convinced he has competition for his position.

Confident on this one. Another draw. 

Dundee aren't scum though... I know some Dundee fans and they're alright living in the shadows of more successful teams around them... feel for them, but they dodged relegation last season, likely doon the bottom end again..  They'll take a point and I think we will too.

Ofcourse they are mate,they are human beings just like we are..now Rangers  fans,theres another matter!