Scum v Saints 16th Sept 2017

Shibbydoo

Who would have thought sitting undefeated, gave Sellick a fright, new signings fitting in nicely, O'Hallaron scoring in every game?! So we should be confident? Why then do I have this feeling of impending doom :-( 

Hope I am wrong?! COYS

IMG_0203.JPG

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing the worst. My old grandpa used say

If you see ten problems coming down the road, don't worry nine will fall into into the ditch before they get anywhere near you.

Live for the present and enjoy our time COYS

McCann quoted as saying "Without being disrepectful SJFC are a modest club with a modest squad".

No Neil you're not being disrespectful at all you pr*ck!

I don't see it as disrespectful at all, we are a modest club with a modest squad.

Good job we have a damn good manager who knows how to turn that modest squad into a well oiled machine

Hopefully we go for it from kickoff. We are playing Dundee not Celtic so hopefully Mikey & Scougall will be allowed to attack & not spend all game in their own half like Hibs last week.

Unfortunately for moh, he had/was told to help Easton out as Easton couldn't cope with boyles pace, effectively negating his attacking as he was always busting a gut to get back. Same for scougall on the right with barker.  

My worry today is Easton, will be up against deacon and moh will have to do the same job. 

On the other side, Allan for them will not track back so scougall will have that does he go or not when attacking. 

We need to be right up for this, and get the result to keep them at the bottom as if the ball was on the other foot they wouldn't give it easier to us.